Aicent RIM Connection Service
Aicent provides connectivity between RIM Data Centers and mobile operators around the world. Under a network partnership agreement with Research in Motion (RIM), Aicent has extended its GRX/CRX backbone connection with the RIM Data Centre to allow for efficient and cost effective access to the Blackberry service hosted by RIM. With an innovative architecture, Aicent offers this value added RIM Connectivity Service through a dedicated VPN over the MPLS based Aicent private IP backbone.
As the world’s first GRX/CRX network connected with RIM data centre, the Aicent RIM Connectivity service comes with a full endorsement and commitment from RIM. Aicent network offers full compliancy with RIM requirements for functionality, reliability and availability.
Aicent GRX/CRX customers can quickly roll-out Blackberry Services by leveraging their GRX/CRX connections with Aicent. Thanks to the integrated network approach this method of deployment is more economical than traditional connection methods such as IPLC provisioning and will have much higher service reliability and better end-to-end support that are critical to enterprise Blackberry users.
The Aicent RIM Connectivity Service offers the following benefits:
- Cost-efficient connectivity solution to reach RIM data centers
- End-to-end network support for diverse connections between mobile operators and the RIM data centre
- Highly secured, resilient, reliable and dedicated private IP network for transportation
- Flexibility in bandwidth management and upgrade (pay as you grow)
- Flexible access options ranging from leased line, Frame-Relay/ATM, Ethernet/Fast Ethernet
- Fast-to-market rollout of the Blackberry service
- Single point of contact for multiple services such as GRX or CRX, MMS and RIM Connectivity
- Single physical access link for multiple services
- Sophisticated network monitoring and reporting system
- 24x7 customer service
- Flexible access speed: from 64K sub rate T1/E1 to OC3/STM-1